SMB Account Executive
- Job Label:
You are a motivated, hard-working sales professional with an insatiable thirst for hunting and closing business. At InsideView, you will quench that thirst selling into Small and Medium Business (SMB) customers offering our marketing and sales intelligence solutions. This is an incredible opportunity for you to join a team that recognizes and rewards your sales accomplishments. As an SMB Account Executive, you will exceed your quota by closing new clients from both inbound (60%) and outbound (40%) leads. Our growth is tremendous so your success in this Account Executive role will open doors for your own professional growth. Apply today, we're excited to talk to you.
As an SMB Account Executive, based in either our terrific downtown Austin, TX office, or our San Francisco Headquarters, you will close opportunities for the entire InsideView suite of products and solutions. You possess a strong transactional software sales background using both phone and email to identify, qualify, and close new business with Marketing and Sales department heads and individual decision makers which will allow you to hit the ground running. Your consultative and transparent approach will aid you in success throughout the entire sales cycle. Equally as important are your polished written and verbal communication skills which you will use when building relationships with prospective customers and internally as you work cross-functionally with other teams throughout the sales process. You are resourceful with a competitive personality and a background of selling business solutions in previous position(s) and experience doing presentations and demonstrations via phone and virtually will put you ahead of the game (extra credit for B2B SaaS experience). You enjoy managing a full pipeline at all times and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. If you are a hunter who isn't satisfied until you've exceeded quota, and love the camaraderie of working closely with other sales reps to bring a deal home, then join InsideView today to ensure the continued growth of your career.
- Create pipeline and drive revenue owning your entire sales cycle: prospecting, solutions selling, close, and upsell
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales quota, contributing to ACV revenue goals
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly revenue numbers
- Conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects
- Maintain opportunity and customer details in Salesforce
- Collaborate with internal sales and product partners to offer the best solutions for our customers
- Invigorated by prospecting and cold-calling
- An excellent communicator and listener, able to rapidly identify customer pain points and present solutions
- Consultative and understand the importance of solving business problems for your customers
- Adept and an enthusiastic solutions seller
- Quick on the uptake, self-motivated, and focused with a positive attitude
- A team player and enjoy working in a collegial environment with your team and other internal teams to get deals over the finish line
- 2 - 3 years experience selling SaaS, B2B software, or technology solutions (CRM, Marketing
- CRM proficiency in Salesforce (a MUST)
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Your success will be rewarded with uncapped commission potential
- We are continuously growing and your career can take off here
- Our culture is employee focused, we want to work with you
If this sounds like you, come lead the sales charge at InsideView, and apply today!
Who is InsideView?
We are the hottest company in market intelligence. We power the world’s business conversations. Our products support the entire enterprise, drive marketing effectiveness, and deliver sales results. We help our customers find better leads, win more deals, and grow their businesses. Our data, insights, and connections, pulled from over 40,000 sources, make every business conversation more relevant, valuable, and productive.
We’re based in San Francisco’s vibrant Potrero Hill neighborhood, with locations in downtown Austin, and Hyderabad, India.
- Related Keywords:
- Account Executive, Account Manager, SAAS, software, Software as a Service, inside sales, sales, sold, sell, accounts, leads, warm calling, appointments, marketing, VP, VP of Marketing, business, business lines, ROI, return on investment, close, contract, deal, product, quota, mid-market, outside sales, e-commerce, eCommerce, Web services, President's Club, Club, Circle of Excellence, Top Sales, sales performer, training, sales training, SPIN selling, BASHO, subscription, lead generation, lead, prospect, athlete, competitive, scholarship, Webex, GoToMeeting, Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SuccessFactors, NetSuite, Oracle, Taleo, SiebelCRM, SAP, WorkDay, Jigsaw, Eloqua, Marketo, ExactTarget; HubSpot; Responsys; SilverPop; Pardot; Manticore Tech; Act-On software, Solarwords, Spredfast, Bazaarvoice, Sparefoot, Apple, Facebook, Google, B2B