SRC is looking for Cyber Subject Matter Expert to participate in a team tasked with Cyber Mission Force (CMF) curriculum design and development. The task will require the team to develop CMF curriculum according to Naval Education and Training (NAVEDTRA) Standards. All Instructional Systems Design (ISD) curriculum shall adhere to Naval Education and Training Plan, Analysis, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate (PADDIE) model for curriculum development at the TS/SCI level.
This position will directly support the Center for Information Warfare Training (CIWT) to provide ISD for CMF courses.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Support the Center for Information Warfare Training (CIWT) to provide ISD for CMF courses
* Research latest cyber offensive/defensive methods and incorporate into curriculum: lesson plans, learning design sequence, logic flow, instructor aides, tests/progress checks, student guides
* Assist the team in creation of training course materials
* Maintain effective/relevant intelligence & cybersecurity networks within the U.S. Intelligence Community; communicate requirements to leaders/managers/workers across the cyber domain
* Assists analyzing Master Training Task Lists (MTTL), Joint Cyber Training and Certification Standards (JCT&CS), Job Duty Task Analysis (JDTA) data, and Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSA) to develop CMF curriculum and maintenance
* Assists creation of Training Course Control Document (TCCD), and Course Training Task List (CTTL), and Instructional Media Design Packages (IMDP)
* Assists development of curriculum in accordance with NAVEDTRA 136, Integrated Learning Environment Course Development, and Life-Cycle Maintenance
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience in Offensive and Defensive Cyber Operations
* Experience with curriculum development, training evaluation, and assessment of classroom equipment requirements
* Experience with the procedures for developing training curricula; PADDIE (planning, analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation)
* Experience with USN training requirements and processes (e.g., Naval Education and Training (NAVEDTRA) 130 series)
* US TS/SCI security clearance
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience in providing training via a myriad of training delivery methods (e.g., Instructor-led Training, Interactive Courseware, Computer Based Training, blended training solutions, etc.)
* Experience with Joint Network Attack Cyber Course (JNAC)
* Certified Ethical Hacker
* Experience creating Training Course Control Document (TCCD), and Course Training Task List (CTTL), and Instructional Media Design Packages (IMDP)
* Bachelor's degree in Cyberor a related field from an accredited college or university OR Certification as Navy Curriculum Developer and five (5) years' of related (training and technical) experience
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET / SCI CLEARANCE
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology and engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Scientific Research Corporation endeavors to make www.scires.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com for assistance. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Must presently have or be eligible for a government security clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled