BILINGUAL DENTAL HYGEINIST NEEDED!
Smile New York Dental is seeking a BILINGUAL Registered Dental Hygienist to join our new General Practice in the Bronx! If you’d like to learn more about this satisfying opportunity, please apply or email your contact information to Denise Lippert directly at email@example.com.
Registered Dental Hygienist Qualifications
- Current NY RDH license
- 1-year experience as a dental hygienist
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to work well in fast-paced environment; organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with digital x-rays
- Experience with Dentrix a plus
- Valid State ID
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) Responsibilities
- Deliver direct patient care to patients including complete prophylaxis, application of dental sealants, fluoride treatments, and x-rays
- Review medical history and other pertinent oral health information; obtain baseline oral health assessment of each patient
- Provide oral health education and individual counseling according to patient’s oral health care needs
- Comply with and practice acceptable infection control and sterilization techniques
- Accurate documentation of patient information, assessment findings and treatment in patient record
- Work with entire team to ensure efficient operations
- Follow established safety/risk management practices in performing duties
- Assist with patient retention and recall system
Smile New York Dental Offers
• Excellent benefit packages
• Competitive compensation
• Latest technology & digital radiography
Smile New York Outreach is a leader in providing in-school dental care to the children of New York. The founders saw a tremendous need among underserved school aged children in New York who did not have easy access to dental care and who often suffered from poor oral hygiene, tooth decay, pain and associated medical problems. Knowing that many parents could not take their children to the dentist due to issues including time off from work and transportation challenges, they sought to bring the care to the need. Today, through its dental partners, Smile New York Outreach provides preventive and restorative care to children throughout the State of New York.
Tooth decay is the most common, and preventable disease among children, more common than asthma. In fact, each year, over 51 million school hours are lost due to oral health related issues.
Smile New York Outreach affiliates with New York State licensed dentists, hygienists and dental assistants who use state-of-the-art portable equipment to provide all services onsite, directly in the school. Classrooms, auditoriums or other school venues are literally transformed into fully functional dental offices for the day. Our expertise, and our highly qualified staff, enables us to bring exceptional care with minimal disruption to the normal school routine.
Given the ongoing lack of access for many underserved children throughout New York, our services are in great demand and we are always looking for caring, compassionate professionals to join our team and play their part in making a difference in the lives of today's underserved children.
Rewarding Work. Competitive Compensation. Smile New York Outreach.
Smile New York Outreach is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.