This is a full time role with CTDI
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist Receiving manager by identifying work procedures; prepare work schedules and expedite workflow.
- Issue written and oral instructions.
- Examine work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of workers.
- Maintain harmony among workers and resolve grievances.
- Share the cultural concepts of situational leadership and facilitate the application of the transition to situational leadership.
- Monitor Material Handlersproductivity.
- Assist employees with work process problems.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Strong teambuilding and employee development skills.
- Excellent PC skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- 3-5 years Logistics Supervisory experience.
- Associate's Degree in Inventory Management, Logistics, or related field is a plus.