Kingfisher Systems, Inc. provides national security services and solutions to private industry and the U.S Government. We specialize in management, analytical, and Information Technology (IT) support to the Intelligence, Homeland Security, and Counterintelligence (CI) Communities. We pride ourselves on the high quality, innovative, cost-effective, and customer-tailored services and support our name has come to be associated with since our founding in 2005.
At Kingfisher Systems, the secrets to our success are our values, principles, and people: every employee counts, and we rely on our employees to ensure our customers receive excellent mission support and services. Our unique corporate strategy focuses on customer and employee satisfaction, and we do �whatever it takes� to ensure we deliver on our commitments to each.
- Responsible for all contract activities for a Cyber Security related program.
- Sets policies and procedures, technical standards and methods, andpriorities.
- Coordinates the management of all work performed on tasks under the contract.
- Coordinates the efforts of subcontractors, team members, and vendors.
- Acts as the central point of contact with the Contracting Officer, the Contracting Officer�s Representative, and other client officials.
- Exercises full authority to act for the company in the performance of the required work and services under SOC task orders.
- Works independently, or under the general direction of senior level company management, on all phases of performance including contract management, project/task order management, coordination of resource needs, coordination with corporate resources and management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in SOC management for US Government clients.
- Proficient in Incident Management and Response. Experience in security device
management and SIEM (Splunk).
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and
techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Experienced in threat management.Knowledge of Windows, Linux, Unix, enterprise and cloud applications, databases, middleware to address security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills. Experienced in performing
vendor management and leading enhancement projects in Agile
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with key
- Good Analytical skills, problem solving and Interpersonal
Years of Experience: 10+
Required Certification: Must possess current DoD 8570 IAM III Certification, i.e. (CISM, CISSP, GSLC, CCISO)
Preferred Certification: PMP
Required Clearance: **Current active Secret level or higher**
Kingfisher Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.