Who is TOCA:
TOCA Football is an indoor soccer training center developed by a team of soccer professionals, where innovative and transformative products are combined with unique training techniques, to allow players to focus on precise execution from their first touch. TOCA is where players of all levels go to Find Their Best.
The TOCA Trainer is a position that works in coordination with the mission of TOCA. TOCA's mission is to provide quality instruction to enhance the soccer experience for players at all levels from recreational level to the collegiate and professional levels. This is your chance to invest your time into developing future soccer standouts.
We are looking for someone who would like to make a career out of teaching soccer, which includes one on one sessions, and camps & clinics to all ages. And has a strong desire to be a part of a fast growing, cutting edge sports company. This is a career opportunity that is very challenging, but extremely rewarding both personally and financially. Our Centers run most of their training between 12:00PM - 9:00PM on weekdays, 9:00AM - 5:00PM on Saturdays and 11:00AM - 6:00PM on Sundays. Hours during the summer months are extended.
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly motivated person who loves the game of soccer, and plays, or has played the game at a high level. They would also have an excitement for working with youth players and showing a willingness to develop, set goals, and help players achieve those goals.
Other traits that are desired include having a positive attitude, willingness to be part of a team environment, and a desire to be challenged and stretched beyond your comfort zone.
Develop a Client Base
- Work with the TOCA Sales Team to obtain a list of client lessons leads and pursue those leads
- Use customer flow such as machine rentals, camps, and clinics to obtain individual lessons
- Make yourself available for promo lessons and first time lessons that lead into long-term consistent clients
Adhere by TOCA Instructional Policies and Procedures
- Consult with Professional Instructors and TOCA Instructional methodology to coach in a way that is in line with TOCAâ€™s missions and values
- Follow the TOCA instructor rebooking process to ensure that you keep your clients on the schedule
Instructional Training Process
- Develop a specific instructional plan for each and every client
- Develop an instructional evaluation process for new clients and potential clients
Lead by Example
- Follow the process and procedures for TOCA Instructors
- Execute on average 15 hours of instruction each week (some weeks more / some weeks less)
- College or professional playing experience
- Experience giving one on one lessons or coaching within a soccer camp environment
- Team coaching experience
- Passion for soccer or speed and agility that is contagious
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Willingness to learn: An individual that is teachable, coachable, moldable, and a continuous learner
- High character individual that is good at relationship building, is growth oriented, and enjoys working with youth players
Communication and Technical Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge on multiple technological platforms
- Ability to use technology to help himself become more efficient and effective in maintaining his relationships with clients
Powered by JazzHR