re you an experienced social media professional motivated to leverage a customer centric approach to assist home owners in a highly visible position? LoanCare, one of the leading national providers of full service subservicing and interim subservicing in the mortgage industry, seeks an individual with a history of progressive experience delivering service that exceeds expectations in a growing and inspiring industry. The ideal candidate willuse their marketing background to improve and build LoanCare’s online presence and brand awareness through use of social media networks, blogs and online search engine optimization.If you possess presence and confidence in your ability to promote our core values of entrepreneurship and empowerment, now is the time to join our team and become a part of something big.
- Assist homeowners with routine or complex issues and requests, in a call center environment
- Use an advanced telephony system
- Explain mortgage based process information
- Make decisions to resolve customer issues
- Navigate and enter data on a computer platform
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Enjoy speaking to customers over the phone
- Understanding of mortgage servicing; escrow, taxes, payment application
- Desire to helps your peers, your team, and all around you because you are highly driven and lead by example
- Analytical ability to apply data and information to all processes and solutions
- Ability to provide consistent engagement in customer and brand experience
- Ability todecrease both the amount of online traffic and adverse brand exposure through various social media outlets.
LoanCare, a Service Link company, is a leading national provider of full service subservicing and interim subservicing to the mortgage industry and has offered its expertise and best practices in providing servicing solutions for others since 1991. At the present time, LoanCare subservices over 1 million loans in 50 states. LoanCare has a seasoned loan servicing team with senior managers averaging nearly 30 years of experience in the mortgage and financial services industry.
- Create and maintain the Company's presence on social media sites, which includes Facebook, Twitter, Google and Yelp, as well as any company blogs
- Handle inbound and outbound social media complaints from customers and clientsin a fast-paced environment, while maintaining established performance metrics expectations and delivering quality service to our customers
- Take ownership of the Customer Experience, as well as demonstrate attributes in accordance with the LoanCare Brand Experience expectations
- Utilize good judgment and understanding of processes and procedures to effectively make decisions to resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaintsaccurately and efficiently
- Accurately track and document all communications with customers to provide a detailed history of contact
- Assist with identifying root causes and explain the best solution to resolve customer concerns in an expedient manner
- Achieve monthly individual and team based targeted performance goals
- Follow escalation procedures to address customer concerns requiring additional research or resources to resolve
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Have a background in marketing and a Bachelor's degree in a field such as social media management, public relations, or business communications.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent verbal communication and written skills
- Understanding of social media search engine software
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem-solving skills and problem analysis
- Basic mortgage product knowledge preferred
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Ability to attend work and be productive during normal business hours and to work early, late or weekend hours as needed for successful job performance.
Overtime –Required as necessary
Reading Comprehension— Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
English Language— Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Speaking— talking to others to convey information effectively.
Active Learning— Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
Active Listening— Giving full attention to what other people is saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
Judgment and Decision Making— Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
Writing— Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Deductive Reasoning —The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
Problem Sensitivity —The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
Written Comprehension —The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
Inductive Reasoning — The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
Information Ordering— The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
Oral Comprehension —The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
Oral Expression —The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
Speech Recognition —The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
Speech Clarity —The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
Walking up to 5% of time
LoanCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.