RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Social Media Analyst in Saint Louis, Missouri (MO).
- Consult with internal stakeholders to align on social media content strategy and develop a process to deliver assets
- Oversee development, customization and delivery of automated performance tracking dashboards
- Track daily paid media buying performance to ensure delivery of social media performance targets
- Monitor digital/social media best practices, trends and tips to ensure the highest service delivery and innovation possible
- Oversee day-to-day demands and management of wholesaler social media consulting service
- Bachelor's degree required: Business, Marketing, Communications; have yielded solid performers
- 2 - 3 years of professional experience with social media or marketing
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint with demonstrated ability to organize and consolidate data for analysis and visualization
- Strong familiarity and understanding in social media platforms and innovations such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Blogs, Forums, and Tumblr required
- Strong understanding of social media marketing and content development
- Solid blend of analytical and creative skills to aid in the development of engaging social marketing recommendations
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time while maintaining high attention to detail
- Strong sense of responsibility, takes ownership, self-starter and proactive attitude
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.