The Wolverine Group is currently searching for a Social Media Analyst to support a large federal government agency. Candidate must be fluent in the target languages, strong attention to detail, and work well in a multi-faceted team environment. Additional duties include:
- Develop and maintain expertise with designated regional issues and draws upon publicly available online information resources.
- Read, analyze, and draft communications regarding regional and ideological discussions in specified foreign language media environments.
- Analyze current media statements or postings to support trend analysis and identifies key communicators.
- Demonstrate reading and writing expertise in the assigned language and incorporate custom social media solutions to comprehend online environments and communicate trends effectively.
- Assists with operations planning.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Fluent in target language, demonstrating reading and writing expertise.
- Target languages include: Greek, French, Spanish, Croatian, Russian, Ukrainian, and Romanian.
- Ability to use web-based social media programs.
- Strong knowledge of online social media technologies in order to document activities, notes as well as information papers or white papers written in English.
- Ability to work nonstandard hours and in on-call status for periods of time may be required.
- Some travel may be required.
- Candidates must be US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance.
- Candidates must also be able to pass a language assessment test in the target language.