Knoll, Inc. is a constellation of design-driven brands and people, working together with our clients in person and digitally to create inspired modern interiors. Our internationally recognized portfolio includes furniture, textiles, leathers, lighting, accessories, and architectural and acoustical elements. Our brands — Knoll Office, KnollStudio, KnollTextiles, KnollExtra, Spinneybeck | FilzFelt, Edelman Leather, HOLLY HUNT, DatesWeiser, Muuto, and Fully — reflect our commitment to modern design that meets the diverse requirements of high-performance workplaces, work from home settings and luxury residential interiors. A recipient of the National Design Award for Corporate and Institutional Achievement from the Smithsonian's Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, we can help organizations achieve Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), Living Building Challenge and WELL Building workplace certifications. To learn more about our initiatives to support more inclusive and diverse communities, visitKnoll.com/Community.
As our Social Media Associate you will be responsible for Residential and Workplace social media influencer initiatives, developing and executing programs as well as responding to inbound messages in a variety of Knoll communities via social media or email.
- Cultivate new audiences through monthly influencer outreach, maintaining Knoll brand voice and building awareness of Knoll
- Identify influencer opportunities for outreach to drive consumers to the Shop atknoll.com, completing research and leveraging Knoll resources
- Provide insights by completing routine social media health checks, offering feedback related to key contact drivers, hot topics, product issues and trends
- Work with cross-functional teams to provide insight and feedback about their respective consumer communities
You will also support the Communications team in web content management and digital content creation across multiple platforms, including newsletters, for the Workplace and Residential businesses.
Open to working on weekends occasionally.
- Engaged and connected in the design-related community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with specific experience interacting with bloggers and other social media influencers
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize a varied workload
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- B.A. degree in or equivalent experience in a communications/media relations role
- 3 years experience in social media landscape, trends, networks and toolset
We are an Equal Employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or other applicable laws. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.