Marley Spoon is bringing delightful, market fresh and easy cooking back to the people while building a sustainable supply chain for a waste-free world.
Marley Spoon is a direct-to-consumer manufacturing business with a waste free supply chain. We deliver top quality fresh ingredients in the exact quantities required with chef-designed easy-to-cook recipes, to thousands of households across the globe. Together we build brands customers love. Currently we operate three brands that are serving households in the US, the European Union, and Australia: Marley Spoon, Martha & Marley Spoon, and Dinnerly.
Marley Spoon simplifies weeknight cooking and helps busy people skip the supermarket. But in the end, it's simple: We started Marley Spoon because we love cooking and we love eating!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Media & Content Manager to join our US marketing team working across both our brands, Martha & Marley Spoon and Dinnerly. Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, a strong team player and excellent writer, who is able to develop engaging content and attract and retain customers and ultimately take our organic social presence to the next level!
- Collaborate with our Berlin-based CRM team on copywriting, content creation and final approvals for all email/SMS/social across various parts of the customer journey
- Support on ad-hoc content projects when required.
- Be responsible for managing our Marley Spoon and Dinnerly organic social media platforms, with a focus on driving community engagement through posting relevant content.
- You are responsible for the planning and reporting for all organic social media content, ensuring all content aligns with the broader brand communications plan and brand positioning.
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Communications team to ensure they are supported in addressing customer needs on our social platforms.
- Stay up to date with trends, best practices and platform updates for all social media channels and build this into our strategy eg. Insta-polls; video, stories.
- Be responsible for working with the Berlin team to monitor and influence the reputation management of both brands through product and service review websites.
- Support with the US marketing asset bank to ensure all content is up to date. It will be important to not only collect and arrange content needed, but also align with Online & Design teams to fill in gaps from the Marketing Asset Bank.
- You have a minimum of 3-4 years of work experience in marketing, social media or content roles.
- Demonstrated project management experience to lead and deliver multiple content work streams simultaneously
- Strong communication skills to manage various stakeholders
- Creative flair that you will leverage to translate our content themes through to execution across relevant channels.
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest
- Preferably you have experience working with; Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Facebook Business Manager, Asana
- Experience with CMS tools like Contentful, WordPress, etc
- A strong analytical mindset and understanding of how to prepare and read data, using it to optimise your strategy and work.
- Autonomy in every role - act in an environment where we get things done without having formal hurdles
- True ability to define and shape local strategy within a global business
- Fast paced food-tech startup
- Entrepreneurial mindsets no matter where you are looking
- Flat hierarchies and a great team spirit
- An open, diverse and respectful working environment with over 50 nationalities worldwide
- The possibility to learn about everything that you are curious about, regardless of which function or department
- Allocation of Martha & Marley Spoon boxes
- Comprehensive Benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, transit, 401(k)
Love the sound of the position, but not sure if you meet all the criteria? Please apply! At Marley Spoon we value learning and growth.