Impact was founded in 1999 by B2B industry veterans with a strict focus on office equipment hardware. Over the past 20+ years Impact has grown to become a leader in the business process optimization space. Impact is a fierce driver of progress and technology in an otherwise in an antiquated industry. From managed IT/cloud services to document management to branding and design, Impact has utilized a unique blend of software and hardware to develop a turnkey solution for any business looking to streamline their operation and maximize efficiency.
- Based in Chicago, Impact has a strong sense of pride in their hometown. They are long-time sponsors of the Chicago Blackhawks, Cubs and Bulls, among others. Impact even has a stadium named after them in an effort to support a local baseball team.
- As the company expanded to Los Angeles, Impact continued their support of local teams in a sponsorship of the Los Angeles Kings and a partnership with the STAPLES Center to create the Impact Sports Bar & Grill Bar on the main Concourse.
- 350% increase in YOY hires.
- Rapid growth plans to expand to multiple offices throughout Southern California.
Impact is looking for a driven and creative Social Media Coordinator. This person must possess a unique blend of creative, strategic and analytical skills. This role will be responsible for Impact’s short and long-term social strategy from ideation through execution and analysis. As a member of our growing Corporate Marketing team, the Social Media Coordinator will blend social media with comprehensive digital strategies in an effort to increase revenue, develop our brand story and connect with our target customer.
- Owns organic social media strategy from campaign ideation to reporting for multiple channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Approaches company social media strategy with a data-first mindset
- Keeps current on social media best practices and platform updates and periodically evaluates methods and makes recommendations for new opportunities
- Meets or exceeds monthly social media KPIs
- Works with copywriters, designers, and videographers to ensure social media content is on-brand, informative, and appealing to our audience
- Uses social media marketing tools such as Sprout Social and native platform analytics to compile monthly reports to determine if a shift in strategy is necessary per platform
- Research audience preferences and current trends through social listening and other methods
- Organize & manage monthly social media calendar, communicating due dates and details with the appropriate marketing team members
- Attend events and on-site location shoots to contribute to live social media coverage (when applicable)
- Ensures social media messaging is consistent with the overall marketing plan
The ideal candidate will be an out-of-the-box thinker, with a thirst for reaching a large audience with relatable and informative content through various social media channels. This individual with be highly adaptable, strategic, detail-oriented, and driven by data and analytics.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- 1-3 years professional experience in Marketing, Social Media, or other related roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or other related discipline
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic who can both take direction and work independently
- Demonstrated ability to ideate, execute and report on social media campaigns across multiple social channels
- Experience with SEO best practices, especially as it applies to social media
- Strong short-form copywriting skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and changing deadlines, remain open-minded and adaptable
- Ability to work within a team-oriented environment, have fun and drive progress