Enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms; YouTube, Facebook, etc. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns, plus reporting and keep content tags up to date.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
- Oversee editorial and video content integration into social media platforms.
- Adopt our brand voice and guidelines, and amplify it through your posts, replies and interactions
- Establish best practices on how to optimize content
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
- Measure and analyze impact of social media initiatives on various KPIs, including channel growth, conversions and impressions
- Stay hyper aware of the evolving landscape and bring forth ideas to stay competitive in the social universe.
- Manage all day-to-day aspects of our social platforms. This includes thoughtfully curating our feeds with content that will resonate with our audience, creating content calendars, writing social copy, and publishing content.
- Engage and interact with our community across platforms (ie. moderate comments, respond to DM’s, respond to comments)
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer regular reports
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, including the ability to communicate on social platforms in an engaging, on-brand voice.
- Proven history developing and managing strategies and campaigns to grow social media audiences.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to edit and curate video content.
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of major social media platforms: Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instragram, etc.