At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Are you a driven Social Media Manager with a talent for crafting engaging and enticing online content, hungry to hone your skills in a fast-paced, supportive environment?
We’re seeking a Social Media Manager to manage our fast-growing social channels, effectively engaging Camunda users and amplifying our brand. You’ll work as part of a high-performance, international team, collaborating on visual content and messaging across a variety of paid and organic campaigns, from Demand Gen and Product Marketing, to PR and Developer Relations. You’ll be responsible for nurturing and growing our online community, ensuring they’re always up-to-date with the latest information and feel genuinely connected to our products and brand.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the daily running of Camunda’s social media channels - engaging with followers, promoting campaigns and amplifying the brand
- Collaborate and deliver on a fresh, creative social media strategy, including all aspects of visual storytelling, real-time engagement and influencer relations
- Develop and manage a comprehensive content calendar, aligned with wider Marketing, DevRel and PR activities
- Support integrated Marketing and Product teams in online communications and promotions
- Collaborate on and execute paid-campaigns
- Define success metrics and monitor daily analytics to continuously improve social media channel strategies.
What you’ll bring along:
- 2 to 4 years experience in social media management in a B2B, high-growth tech environment
- Proven track record of building, engaging and nurturing social followers
- Native U.S. English required, German fluency is a plus
- Outstanding writing skills, coupled with creative thinking top produce high-quality content that is aligned with the company marketing strategy.
- An excellent critical thinker with the ability to quickly draw parallels between campaigns, community activities and wider events in the enterprise tech space
- Experience developing short form content such as blog posts or infographics
- Strong team player who thrives in diverse teams and a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Experience working in an international team across multiple time-zones and geographies
- Experience with Social Platforms, Analytics Tools and CRM systems such as Salesforce.com, HubSpot, Hootsuite, or similar
- Experience in software or enterprise tech, along with lots of technical curiosity and a hunger to learn
- Bachelor’s degree required
What we have to offer:
- You will join a fast growing company with an extremely motivated team
- The benefits of a start-up environment paired with the stability of a profitable business
- Medical benefits (general, dental, vision) for you and your dependants
- 401(k) Plan from day one
- Competitive compensation, benefits and 20 days vacation
- Freedom of choice in your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free sports club membership
- Flexible working environment and you decide what works best for you
- Free conference attendance and job related training courses
- Annual company retreat at an international location
- And many more…….
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Did we pique your interest, apply now and learn more.For complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.