iTutor.com is looking for a part-time talented Social Media Manager to administer the social media accounts for our proprietary Professional Development (PD) Platform Clerisy. The Social Media Manager will work closely with the Clerisy Implementation Team to design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals.
As a Social Media Manager, applicants are expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. Excellent communication skills are required and strong applicants will demonstrate the ability to express our company’s views creatively and ensure high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
The position will begin as an independent contractor for 20 hours/week with the possibility of additonal hours and employee status after 90 days. Remote candidates will be considered.
- Develop social media initiatives to support the marketing program and communication
- Co-create dynamic text and visual content for social media channels on daily basis with the design team
- Manage social media accounts, social listening and engage in social discussion
- Answer customer and prospect questions and strive to convert them into a customer if appropriate
- Develop and implement effective/creative strategic PR plans utilizing cutting-edge methods and best practices
- Create opportunities to place stories in all types of media, from traditional to digital to influencers
- Responsible for implementation of all PR initiatives for select accounts including technical and creative writing, pitching, and follow-up
- Arrange interviews and press releases to promote our PD creators and their products/services
- Ensure brand consistency in all efforts
- Build and execute a relevant social media strategy by researching and understanding the industry
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Help create PPC strategies including keyword research and analysis.
- Implementation of PPC strategies. Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements.
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in managing social media campaigns and driving growth through digital marketing.
- Preferred past experience with an Educational Company or within the field of Education.
- Must be well aware of the anatomy of a highly converting landing page and know how to set up the AB Test to ensure campaign success.
- Bring knowledge of tool(s) used to analyze campaigns of competitors and benchmark performance accordingly.
- Experience managing and optimizing existing PPC campaign components including, but not limited to Ad -Copy, Bid Prices, Cost per Conversion, Cost per Click, Keyword Research, etc.
- Past experience working with campaigns across Search Ads, Mobile Ads, App installs, Display Ads and Shopping Ads.
- Background in Google Tag Manager and use Google Analytics tracking (setting up Goals) for AdWords campaigns.
- Must know how to optimize campaigns based on bids and quality scores.