Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their families.
We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Social Media Manager will administer our social media accounts. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. The manager will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives, calendar of events and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. , LinkedIn, Google, Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Provide timely responses to both positive and negative responses
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Responsible for adapting a strategy for a company's target market
- As a ' guardian', maintain integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications, and may manage a portfolio of products
- Participate and communicate with Branding Committee and lead targeted core initiatives
Position Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Action oriented individual with ability to:identify opportunity; adapt to change; work independently; and prioritizes tasks / responsibilities.
- Proven success in completion of assignments
- Continuously strives to meet / exceed goals
- Strong customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills to include the ability to form constructive and effective relationships with clients and customers
- Attentive and active listening skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, and strong presentation skills with ability to adjust accordingly for a variety of audiences
- Analytical / methodical reasoning ability with the ability to objectively outline both pro’s and con’s of the situation and strategically conclude appropriate course of action
- Strategic problem solving with ability to adapt to change and / or uncertainty
- Intellectual ability to handle concepts and complexity comfortably
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and copyright laws
- Working knowledge of technology such as word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple social media accounts
Education and/or Experience:
- Experience in healthcare preferred, not required
- Customer Relations, Sales and Marketing experience preferred, not required
Education and/or Experience:
- Must have at least a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Two (2) years of new hire on-boarding and human resources experience within a human resources department.
- Some college hours or Associates Degree is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: