Social Media and Public Relations
Trillium Creek Dermatology and Surgery Center
Hours: Monday - Friday: 7:45am – 4:30pm Additional hours for health fairs, Trillium Creek events, etc.
Benefits: 401k, Paid Vacation, Health, Aflac, Vision, Dental, 30 minute lunch break
Location: Based out of the Medina location
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
This Social Media Marketing Coordinator/Public Relations position is focused on web and social media advertising, developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, and marketing communication projects that include managing social media platforms, public relations, creating brand awareness, and build relationships with companies and patients in surrounding communities to build positive engagement. Trillium Creek Dermatology & Surgery is looking for an individual who is highly motivated, creative and has great attention to detail.
Essential Skills Required:
- Build relationships with companies and patients in surrounding communities to build positive engagement which will then grow our exposure so people are familiar with Trillium and the services we offer
- Solicit large local companies to promote and offer preventative screenings
- Works with the marketing department
- Join the MCPAL board
- Be the point person for the Chamber of Commerce and Main Street organizations for Medina, Wooster, and Wadsworth
- Build relationships with local schools – advertising, fundraising, sponsorships, etc.
- Keep track of organizations that Trillium either sponsors, donates, and/or helps with fundraisers.
- Set up, coordinate, and attend health fairs and Trillium Creek events
- Go out into the community to reach people who have never been to our offices and gain patients
- Understand all the services Trillium offers
- Go to referring physicians’ offices and build relationships, say thank you, etc.
- Attend employee fairs
- Build relationships with Trillium Creek employees
- Type up and communicate suggestion board ideas from employees
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments to manage brand, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Edit brief videos for YouTube
- Put together and manager podcasts and press releases
- Attend events for LIVE social media posts
- Optimize brand awareness through all social media outlets – YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Stay up to date on all social media trends
- Execute live social media posts. Examples: showcase new providers/services/treatments, educational sessions with the providers on various topics, updates on Wadsworth, etc.
- Measure the success of social media campaigns
Essential Skills Required:
- Ability to deliver creative content
- Be cheerful and friendly - a high level of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well with co-workers
- Bring a high level of energy to work every day
- Attention to detail
- Be efficient, organized and forward thinking
- Local travel
- Present a highly professional image
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Be efficient, organized, positive, good communicator, and forward thinking
- Layout skills, creativity, flexibility, attention to detail, dependable
- Training will be provided
Preferred Experience: Knowledge of Vertical Response, HootSuite, WordPress, Weebly, Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop is desired. BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations is desired but not required. Knowledge of social media platforms (ie: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.) is required
Physical Requirements: Prolonged sitting and standing. Must be able to set up for various events (banners, tables, chairs, carry marketing items, etc.).