Mental Health Partners offers a diverse, quality work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits include a very generous paid time-off policy (paid holidays, paid vacation and paid personal days-off), medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and percentage match-up retirement contribution. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHP application and background check required
Position is grant funded
Purpose: The Crisis Counseling Program (CCP) program works within Boulder and Broomfield Counties with individuals, families, and groups to provide outreach, psychosocial support, crisis counseling (both for individuals and for groups), public education, and referrals. Position is grant funded and is expected to last approximately 9 months.
Job Summary: The Social Media Specialist, CCP Program is responsible for development and implementation of a social media outreach strategy, creating and posting social media content to maximize service delivery for the program.
- Develops and implements a social media outreach strategy to maximize service delivery for the CCP Program
- Writes and posts content to social media platforms and ensures content and copy are proofed with a high-attention to detail
- Uses web and online analytic platforms to analyze, review and report on effectiveness of online and social media engagement
- Monitors trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy as it relates to the CCP Program
- Coordinates and manages social media accounts across platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Advises program leadership about social media channels that can be leveraged to deliver services such as Twitter and Instagram Story Q&As, Facebook Live broadcasts, Facebook chats, polling tools provided by various platforms, etc.
- Ensures messaging is cohesive and maintains brand integrity
- Assist with proactive and reactive media relations activities
- Assists with digital video/audio content creation
- Works collaboratively with Digital Media Specialist, Creative Specialist, Marketing Coordinator and Community Liaison/Resource Linkage Coordinators
- Updates internal communication platforms as necessary with program and organizational content, announcements, etc.
- Assures that messages are aligned with CDC and state and local health departments
- Provides data about social media use to program management for use in reports
- Ability to create or update content/graphics with appropriate software is a plus
- Meets defined individual and department goals, activity metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Promotes, supports and demonstrates MHP’s mission, vision and values through both behavior and job performance and adheres to policies, procedures, Compliance Plan and Standards of Conduct on a day to day basis
- Effectively interacts and communicates with other MHP staff/clients/customers/partners/etc.
- Regular and consistent attendance is required to perform other essential functions of the job
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communication, or related field required
- 2-3 years of experience working in communication, marketing, public relations, public health or other related field required
- Previous experience executing across several communications media required
- Experience with HTML, understanding of audio & video editing, content file formats and ability to resolve format incompatibilities preferred
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM, social media marketing, email marketing, website management and other digital media marketing tactics
- Advanced knowledge of correct English language, grammar, spelling punctuation, and vocabulary
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Advanced computer skills including use of electronic health record and MS Office products and the ability to learn new tools as needed
- Bicultural/Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- General office environment
- Must be able to work in a shared office space with frequent interruptions
- May include working with people in acute distress or crisis
- May require travel to several MHP sites throughout Boulder and Broomfield counties to attend meetings