The primary objective of this role is to increase awareness of the brand on all social media platforms, as well as develop strong online relationships and nurture a strong communication with both consumers, designers, and influencers by developing and executing effective social media programs and campaigns that align with company strategic goals. The successful candidate will show proven ability to increase social media presence and awareness of the company, develop relationships with customers and influencers, communicate effectively across departments and with outside interests, and track efforts to established KPIs.
- Drive development of a social media plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Maintain, monitor and continually seek growth for all company Social Media platforms (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube)
- Develop strong online relationships with designers and customers
- Coordinate all social media activities
- CMO, Sr. Mgr., Brand Campaign & Content Marketing, Sr. Mgr. Digital Marketing, Site Optimization & Analytics
- Ecommerce, Marketing, Creative functional teams
Number of Direct Reports and Titles:
Education/ Experience/ Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related discipline
- Five to seven years’ experience in the Social Media field
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with Social Media
- Exceptional writing, editing and communication skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this job.
All interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to %firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a full-time, direct position located in the beautiful Berkshire Hills of Western Massachusetts.
Why us? The Annie Selke Companies offers a creative, collaborative work environment in an entrepreneurial company. Our fresh, fun home textiles have been making waves in the home design industry since 1993, when Annie Selke started the business with an industrial sewing machine on her dining room table. From the very beginning, Annie’s creations have consistently wowed the home décor industry. Each month, her innovative designs and interiors are splashed liberally throughout the pages of top shelter magazines. Annie’s vibrant, imaginative creations have made the brand synonymous with quality and easy sophistication. An infectious blend of affordability, practicality and terrific design, the product lines are tailor-made for refined, relaxed living. Visit annieselke.com for more information on our brands.
Fresh American LLC, d/b/a The Annie Selke Companies, is an equal opportunity employer.