Provides services in support of responsibilities of the Social Services Department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in the completion of care plans and psychosocial assessments.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Coordinates care plan meetings with families.
- Helps resolve concerns of Resident and/or family.
- Makes room changes when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Social Services Assistant Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Physical Demands & Environment
Employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift medium to heavy objects including assisting with the movement of Residents. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.