Apollo Health and Rehab, a 99-bed rehab facility, has an opportunity for a driven, passionate, caring Social Services Assistant. Responsibilities include assisting the Social Services Director with identifying and providing for each resident's social, emotional and psychological needs, and the continuing development of the resident's full potential during his/her stay at the facility and to assist in the planning for his/her discharge. Other essential job functions include assisting with managing the social services department personnel, participating in the pre-admission screening, providing information to families during admission, and orienting residents to the LTC environment.
The best people, the best facilities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our residents. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us
as taking care of our residents.
- Must have at least two years experience in a rehabilitation and an LTC setting with case management responsibilities, insurance industry, and/or health care management experience.
- Excellent resident assessment skills, including the ability to evaluate the medical records from the referring facility.
- Must understand, comply with and promote resident's rights.
- Promote positive relationships with residents, visitors, and regulators, to include presenting a professional appearance and attitude.
- Undergrad degree is preferred.
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities http://www.greystonehcm.com/" href="http://www.greystonehcm.com/">www.greystonehcm.com
Follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/greystonehcm" href="http://www.twitter.com/greystonehcm">www.twitter.com/greystonehcm
Become our fan on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management