The Affiliated Sante Group seeks a Full-Time Social Work Manager (Mobile Crisis Team Leader) to support the Eastern Shore Crisis Elkton office (with some oversight in our Chstertown office). The Team Leader is responsible for the daily operation of the mobile crisis program, providing clinical assessment and evaluation services in the community, and supervising the Mobile Crisis Team (MCT) specialists.�As we operate as a 365 day per year service, the Mobile Crisis Team Coordinator must be available for day, evening, weekend and holiday shifts, as scheduled. While every effort may be made to create a schedule that meets the individual staff person�s needs, the schedule is created first and foremost to meet the needs of the program.�
Benefits of Workig for Sante:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- We provide training, supervision, and assistance with CEUs and licensing costs
- Work life balance� - we value family, flexibility, and vacation time
��� �Experience working with a wide variety of clients across the lifespan
��� �Perform a Danger and Environmental Safety Assessment upon arrival at MCT calls
��� �Monitors all assigned MCT cases to insure documentation is completed in a thorough, accurate and timely manner
��� �Provide clinical and administrative supervision to all assigned ASG MCT Clinicians
��� �Provide education on the Emergency Petition process to internal staff and external community resources
��� �Work in a professional and collaborative manner with community agencies that interface with ASG services
��� �Provides outreach to the community
��� �Responsible for all scheduling of assigned MCT and ensuring coverage for every shift
��� �Participate in the rotation as the acting on-call supervisor
��� �Develops and implements community based training on MCT and requested topics
��� �Collaborate with community providers to ensure streamline service delivery (ie: crisis beds, local hospitals, shelters)
��� �Daily monitoring of all open cases
��� �Responsible for all performance evaluations of assigned MCT staff
��� �Responsible for identifying any needed disciplinary action and working with director and HR to implement any actions
��� �Participates in community boards and committees, as needed
��� �Communicates relevant information to program auditor
��� �Responsible for orienting and training all assigned MCT staff
- Master�s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or a related field of study.
- At least one year of supervisory experience or two years of clinical experience.
- Must possess and maintain current licensure in the State of Maryland. At least LGSW/LGPC required, LCSW/LCPC preferred.
- Must be able to work with �high-risk� consumers who have mental illnesses as well as developmental and physical disabilities.
- Posses�a strong desire to provide excellent customer service,�comply with the rules and regulations of those organizations to which we are accountable, and�have high ethical and professional standards of conduct.
- Must have a valid driver's license, proof of auto insurance amd no more than two points on the driving record
- Must be available to work shifts as assigned: 8am - 4pm, 4pm - midnight, overnight.�
Affiliated Sant� Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.�Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. Affiliated Sant� Group participates in E-Verify.