Our client is currently seeking a Social Worker. The Social Worker will be responsible for performing various social work functions to assigned individuals and groups. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide individual/group/family cognitive behavior therapy and psychoeducation care.
- Provide timely documentation required by state and federal government.
- Meet minimum productivity standards by managing caseload appropriately.
- Maintain knowledge of OMH regulations regarding clinical treatment.
- LMHC-P, LMHC, LMSW, LCSW, or LCSW-R licensure in NYS is required.
- Previous experience providing psychotherapy to adults and/or children preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of clients.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in executive search, direct-hire, and long-term contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance, Advertising & Marketing, Engineering and Manufacturing, IT/Technology, Medical, Legal, and Sales industries. With locations in Albany and Saratoga, Walrath Recruiting serves a number of organizations in NY State’s Capital Region, and often extends its services throughout the United States, primarily recruiting for mid-to-senior level positions.