Provides services to respond to the psycho social needs of Residents and their family members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- As part of admission process, meets with the Resident and family to review policies on advanced directives, Resident rights and discrimination.
- Conducts and documents a social services evaluation, including identification of Resident problems/needs and arranges fro appropriate social services.
- Helps residents and their families (in their social, racial, ethnic, and cultural context) cope with the immediate effects of the decision to move to the facility.
- Implements social service interventions that achieve treatment goals, address resident needs, link social supports, physical care and physical environment to enhance quality of life.
- Performs other duties as assigned.