Vighter Medical Group requires Case Managers to provide guidance to children and families. Case managers are responsible for timely reunification of children to families. A Bachelors degree in social work, psychology, sociology, or other relevant behavioral science is required. Must complete criminal background check, urine drug testing, and Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) background check.
Vighter is a physician-led firm accredited by The Joint Commission and is verified as a service-disabled veteran-owned business by the VA. Since 2005 our company has provided healthcare services on challenging programs in support our Federal government clients. Our healthcare staff have performed Search and Rescue operations in Africa as well as Asia, assisted with the Ebola response effort, supported ICE with in-flight emergency medical services, conducted physical examinations for veterans seeking disability determinations, and many other missions. Apply today and our recruiting team will contact you within 24 hours.
- We have a well-respected staff
- We are proud to have one of the highest retention rates in the Homestead shelter
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Competitive Pay
- Health & Welfare Allowance
- Health and Retirement Benefits
- 80 Hours of Vacation annually
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Coordinate case management and family reunification services for children
- Initiate and maintain direct contact with each child and the child's family while the child is in ORR care in order to efficiently advance the child's family reunification and release the child from the facility
- Facilitate the timely release or discharge of children to identified family members or authorized caregiver/custodian, and document the provision of services in each child's case file.
- Conduct and documents ORR UC assessments in accordance with ORR policies and procedures
- Report significant incidents in accordance with ORR policies and procedures
- Maintain the UC case file and ORR database in accordance with ORR policies and procedures
Experience & Education
- Spanish language proficiency
- Bachelors degree in any area
- Proficient in the use of the computer and web-based programs.
- Clean criminal background check
- Clean Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) or child protective services check.
- Must be able to sit for more than 8 hours per day
- Must be willing to work over time if necessary
- Must be able to use an elevator or walk up and down stairs
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs and carry up to 10 ft
- Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows/knees and reach above and below shoulders
- Must be able to read and interpret handwritten and typewritten print
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation
- Must complete Urine Drug Screen
Vighter Medical Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and or any other characteristic protected by law.