We are currently looking for skilled Home Health Social Workers at Baptist Hospital, in Jacksonville Florida! This is a full-time opportunity.
Social Worker Duties
- Provides medical social services to patients in the home with Physician's Orders.
- Provides rehabilitative and supportive casework to assist patients and their families in adjusting to their health situation.
- This person is responsible for assisting their patients and families to understand, accept, and follow medical recommendations as well as identifying appropriate community resources that are available for the patient.
- This individual reports to the Care Coordinator.
- Must have Home Health Experience.
If you are intersted in our opening, please apply directly!
- 3-5 Years Social Work Experience
- Experience in Mental Health Services
- Home Health Experience
- Direct Counseling Experience
- Experience working in a health care setting
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR)
Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named our hospital the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions.
As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.