- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Holmes Middle School
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
- Effectively prioritizes delivery of services to students and parents
- Demonstrates effective leadership of and participation on teams
- Participates in the identification, diagnosis and needs of school related difficulties and evaluates the resources within the individual, family, school and community to meet these needs
- Determines and evaluates the effectiveness of interventions and redesigns the intervention plan and strategy as needed
- Conducts strength based, formal and informal assessment of adaptive behavior, social functioning, family history, emotional health, and cultural influences with a focus on the relation of these factors to the student's functioning within the educational environment
- Has a solid understanding of the problem solving process including response to intervention
- Effectively writes measurable IEP goals aligned to state standards
Has attained a Specialization Degree in Social Work. Must have a valid Illinois Professional Educators License with a School Social Worker Endorsement.
Application Procedure: Please fill out an online application at www.ccsd21.org for consideration.
Selection Procedure: The interview process will be led and articulated by the school administration, and they are typically assisted by other instructional staff members from the school and/or district.