Horizon Home Care & Hospice, located in Milwaukee, WI, has been an Agency of uncompromised dedication to our employees, our patients and our community for 25 years. Named one of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's "Top 100 Work Places"; our Agency is seeking a Case Manager to join our close-knit, compassionate team of dedicated professionals.
Horizon is a contracted CMU servicing a Title 19 managed insurance program through My Choice Family Care. This program emphasizes preventative and holistic care. As part of our Family Care team the Case Manager (Social Worker) assesses, arranges and monitors home services for the elderly in Milwaukee County.
Enjoy working in our new corporate office with a collaborative and dedicated team, combined with patient face-time in the home, all while maintaining an optimal Life/Work balance! And for a limited time we are offering a $5,000 Hiring Bonus!!!!
We take pride in employing and nurturing the very best professionals in their fields. Is this where you belong?
1) Social Work Certification in the State of Wisconsin
2) A four-year bachelor’s degree in a social services area (e.g. social work, rehabilitation, psychology, etc.), plus one (1) year of experience working with specific populations (e.g. DD, PD, Geriatric, LTC) in social service care management or related social service experience with persons in the target population, OR; a four-year bachelor’s degree in any other area with a minimum of three (3) years of experience with people in the target population.
3) In addition, the Case Manager must also have knowledge of community resources available to meet the needs of the members served by the MCO and a thorough understanding of the range and type of long term care options available in the community.
Since this position requires travel into our clients' Milwaukee County homes, you must have a valid WI driver's license, auto insurance, and a reliable vehicle.
Horizon Home Care and Hospice, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran. To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, we maintain an affirmative action program through which we take good faith efforts to recruit, hire and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, Vietnam era veterans, and other protected veterans.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Retirement / Pension Plans