Job DescriptionReq/Job ID: 986877BR
Employing Entity: Transform SR LLC
Employment Category: Regular, Full-time
Job Function: Field Management
Store ID: 01165: Sears Co ord A NC
The Softlines Lead facilitates delivering an exceptional Member experience by engaging the Member and prioritizing the Member's needs over task. Works with the entire Softlines team to maintain a Members First environment by maintaining merchandise standards, ensuring the sales floor is ready all day, processing apparel & soft home new receipts, maintaining price integrity, unit integrity & RFID, supporting Integrated Retail though pulling W2S orders in apparel & soft home to grow sales.
Participates in all selling, checkout, and merchandising activities, and other tasks as assigned supporting apparel and soft home. The
Lead also coordinates and participates in achieving department goals; maintains merchandise standards; ensures checkout functions
are executed properly, the sales floor is clean, well-stocked, signed, replenished, orderly and ready all day; maintains price integrity;
and performs opening and closing procedures.
Job RequirementsJOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Demonstrates expertise in the Member Engagement Process, and provides feedback and coaching to sales associates partnership with the supervsior or ASM, to ensure they understand the expected behaviors and demonstrate them in interactions with Members. Conveys clear expectations, and provides reinforcement through modeling the right behaviors and motivating associates performance.
• Assists Store Leadership in ensuring that the sales floor is visually appealing, effectively merchandised and easy to shop. Partners to keep Softlines and Homes areas ready all day and night and ensuring the sales floor is easy to shop, in stock, clean, signed and organized for Members. Ensures the signing is correct on the sales floor and works with Store Leadership to coordinate correction as needed. Assists Store Leadership in ensuring that apparel and soft home adheres to applicable National Presentation Standards and current monthly sales plan.
• Assists in setting clear expectations for associates performance and behavior, provides ongoing observations and holds associates accountable for results. Accurately documents associate observations and conducts regular coaching sessions, in conjunction with store leadership. Ensures associates are up-to-date on selling techniques, product knowledge, training and appropriate use of integrated retail tools to provide a WOW Member experience. Assists associates in creating action plans for their development based on feedback from observations, store walks, Member interactions and other sources.
• Performs opening and closing procedures as appropriate, consistent with current procedures. Follows appropriate cash handling processes, and assists the Store Manager in providing guidance on processes as needed.
• Assist Members to find the products they are looking for by walking them to the areas of the store and assist with merchandise selection.
• Versed in storewide sales and promotions, SYW promotions, the SYW App and the Sears App, and all marketing events launched for the Member.
• Completes Member transactions accurately and efficiently at the point-of-sale.
• Utilizes Web to Store and Store to Home and other integrated retail processes as methods to enhance the Member's shopping experience.
• Optimizes credit, gift card, Shop Your Way Rewards and multi-channel opportunities (and, where applicable, Protection Agreements, Merchandise Replacement Agreements, and other miscellaneous income opportunities).
• Assists Store Leadership in coordinating that all Softlines and Home areas are appropriately stock and replenished in a timely manner
• Adheres to merchandise protection standards and all shrink standards.
• Responsible for keeping the department ready all day and ensuring the sales floor is easy to shop, in stock, clean, signed and organized for Members.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Basic reading, arithmetic, and writing and excellent oral communication skills
• Strong merchandising, and organizational skills
• Demonstrated sales experience
• Ability to work independently and maintain personal productivity
• Basic Internet navigation skills
• Team Building
• Organization and Planning skills
• Good Communicator
• Previous Retail Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years of related experience
• 18 years of age or older