I have a client located in Lorton VA that has an immediate need for a Software Administrator.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage Concur for Travel, Expenses and Purchasing.
- Administer intelligence programs within Concur, configure tools, and create instructions to all users within the company. This includes: special instructions, troubleshooting, daily one on one help, weekly/monthly assistance and on an ad hoc basis.
- Responsible for creating procedures to support all departments.
- Manage all Travel Reservations by making all travel arrangements which may include airline, hotel and rental car reservations, and pre-travel paperwork requiring approval.
- Administers Procore for Project Management. Maintains the set-up of projects, permissions and user needs.
- Administer telephone system and virtual meeting software (WebEx/MS Teams/Zoom, etc.)
- Works closely with management to implement new software tools, serves as a helpdesk to support management, and acts as champion for new technologies.
- The position will require adapting new procedures and programs to better facilitate the operations within the company such as timekeeping and databases.
The Administrative Manager – Program Utilization must be agile, willing to work across departments and jump into new tasks whenever necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of Concur
- 3-5 years of related administrative experience, including travel planning, maintaining calendars, and meeting planning
- Strong attention to detail and impeccable writing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work with executive team members across multiple departments
- Outstanding skills with Microsoft Office (specifically MS Word and Outlook)
- Available to work during normal business hours (our core hours are between 9AM-4:30PM)
- Knowledge of Procore Project Management
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in training new users and operators
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Collaborative environment experience
- MS Project Management
This is a contract to possible hire position and pay will be based on experience level.