Senior Software Architect Developer for WiFi Mesh System Products in San Jose, CA.
- Lead software development for next generation Orbi WiFi Mesh products.
- Contribute to System and Software architecture.
- Contribute to platform independent modular software stack development.
- Guide and mentor junior engineers to adhere architecture, coding standards, and CIT based development.
- Develop Key networking features Routing, Bridging, cloud interface, inter device protocol, and secure software components.
- Code level security experience is impo
- Drive timely delivery of software to the factory for all stages of production.
- Collaborate with QA, Program, and Product management teams to deliver flagship features.
- 10+ years of experience in Networking and System software development.
- Extensive experience with embedded Linux development.
- Experienced in C programming
- Strong Code level security experience
- Experience with the design and implementation of APIs and data abstraction layers
- Experience in middle-ware development and communication protocols such as REST API, MQTT etc
- Proven track record in continuous integration model development.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge in Wi-Fi user space stack, Kernel driver interfaces
- Knowledge of Linux networking stack and driver debugging experience.
- Knowledge of data networking, VLAN, Routing, and bridging protocols.
- Ability to see the big picture while focused on short-term objectives.
Location: San Jose, Ca (relocation assistance is available)
Type: Direct Hire
$142,250.00 - $169,391.00 /yearWhat is this?