Software Architect – Web Cloud Applications
Take a look and if you think this is a great fit, please share your most recent resume in a word doc., along with some salary needs and let’s connect ASAP.
No SPONSORSHIP on this one, sorry!!
Awarded one of the 'Best Places to Work' on the Business Journal's list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We also employ the latest technologies while maintaining a family-friendly environment with FLEX hours!!!!!
I need two TOP level leaders who are talented and HANDS-ON architectsto join our enterprisearchitecture team.A software architect will define, develop, and support the core services that help move our vision forward. The team works on critical components that require maximum scalability, low-latency, and high availability.
KEY REQUIREMENTS – CAN YOU CHECK ALL THE BOXES?
- CLOUD – Strong knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends. The ability to identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company. Comfortable regularly evaluating cloud applications, hardware, and software
- Skillful in C# a MUST. Experience writing test-driven code in a variety of languages, having senior level skill in C# plus at least tone of the following: TypeScript, Python, Ruby, Java, F# and C/C++
- Expert in object-oriented analysis and design as well as Enterprise Application Integration patterns (SOA and messaging) and Microsoft applications/.NET
- Production experience with technologies such as RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Elasticsearch, and Redis
- A solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud.
Of course as an architect you will work directly with our software engineers on multiple projects to provide technical leadership and guidance. Strong candidates will have development and operational experience at large scale, and bring both deep technical understanding and sound judgment to the role.
Our Ideal Candidate would also bring……………
- Well-versed in distributed computing, big data processing technologies, relational and non-relational data stores, instrumenting for monitoring and metrics, SOA, REST, and event-oriented paradigms
- A track record of solving technical challenges and owning critical systems
- Knowledge of foundational infrastructure components such as IP networking, VPNs, DNS, firewalling, authentication and load balancing concepts
- Hands-on experience with at least one automation platform Azure DevOps Services, AWS OpsWorks, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Experience in capacity planning, load testing, defining hardware requirements and solutions diagrams
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge
- Act as principal designer of critical systems including application, data, and technology infrastructure architectures
- Identify scaling bottlenecks and propose solutions
- Research, test, benchmark and evaluate new technology
- Drive best practices for web application architecture and implementation
- Work with project teams to guide the implementation and delivery of solutions both in customer-facing and internal deployment environments
- Being and open-source contributor and familiarity with Git
- Production experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB or Redis
- Experience with team coaching and project leadership in an agile environment using continuous delivery
- Practical Linux administration skills
- Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes
Again, if you think this is a great fit, please share your most recent resume in a word doc., along with some salary needs and let’s connect ASAP. If not for you please pay it forward and share it with some who may be a fit