- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of system integration compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Responsible for project completion.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our IT team.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
Required Education and Experience:
- MA/MS desired; a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area.
- No less than 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Two full academic years of progressively higher level graduate education, masters, graduate, or professional degree may be substituted for one year of relevant experience.