If you’re looking for an interesting, fulfilling career, you’ve come to the right place!
At Mission Support and Test Services, LLC (MSTS), we’re a dynamic team of employees who manage and operate the Nevada National Security Site (NNSS), formerly known as the Nevada Test Site. A premier outdoor, indoor and underground national laboratory for unique, high-level experiments, the NNSS has offices across the country, including Southern Nevada; Santa Barbara and Livermore, California; Washington, D.C.; and Albuquerque and Los Alamos, New Mexico. We’re dedicated to working together as a team to keep our nation safe. Join us!
Software Asset Management Analyst (IT Support Specialist III)
North Las Vegas, NV
This position provides Software Asset Management (SAM) support for the company which includes:
• Serve as a primary point of contact for software, software licensing, and software maintenance.
• Assist in the development and management of License Agreements (Microsoft, Adobe, MathWorks, etc.).
• Update Flexera SAM system with Procurement and Licensing evidence.
• Work with customers to address service calls, provides information on software availability, license compliance, and problem resolution.
• Responsible for control of the software portfolio in order to optimize the value, cost and risk of software.
• Involvement in the process of software acquisition, compliance, maintenance renewals, life cycle planning and costing.
• Track license and maintenance agreement renewals and procurements; develop reports that pull data from various sources showing license entitlements, installations, usage, renewal, procurement status, and data gaps; and process and coordinate asset recovery efforts.
• Assist in performing compliance activities.
• Responsible for the company’s Microsoft Enterprise License true-up & reconciliation.
• Identify savings opportunities through software re-harvesting, license optimization, and environment consolidation through coordinated efforts with product owners and teams.
• Respond to requests from software owners, end-users, managers, developers, and team members for specific IT Software Asset Management information.
Due to the nature of our work, US Citizenship is required for all positions.
• Associate’s degree in an Information Technology field or equivalent with at least 3 years of progressive experience.
• Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving skills, including the ability to accumulate, organize, and assimilate large amounts of information.
• Prefer experience implementing and using Asset Management tool, e.g., Flexera’s FlexNet and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
• Familiarity with Windows environments.
• Understanding of Asset Management processes, tools, and technologies.
• Strong written & verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Schedule will be 5/8s or 9/8.
• Pre-placement physical examination, which includes a drug screen, is required. MSTS maintains a substance abuse policy that includes random drug testing.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
If your qualifications match our requirements, please apply on-line at: https://careers-msts.icims.com/jobs/2314/software-asset-management-analyst-%28it-support-specialist-iii%29/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=1180&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-480&jun1offset=-420
MSTS is a limited liability company consisting of Honeywell International Inc. (Honeywell), Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs), and Stoller Newport News Nuclear, Inc. (SN3).
MSTS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. MSTS is a background screening, drug-free workplace.