This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Software Automation Test Engineer:
- Maintain and enhance tooling to drive CI/CD pipeline and system life cycle development
- Continually improve the quality of software and hardware by creating and executing test plans, cases, and scripts
- Ensure products are of the highest quality and the easiest to use on the market
- Create and maintain documentation on test and development operations
Requirements of the Software Automation Test Engineer:
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 7 years of experience with automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver
- At least 4 years of experience with load and performance testing
- BDD experience with Gherkin and Cucumber
- Experience with Git/GitHub or equivalent
- Experience with Atlassian tools - Bamboo, Jira, BitBucket
- Working knowledge of VMs and virtualization
- Experience with automated code deployment in Azure/AWS
- Knowledge of common networking protocols
- Proficient in using CI/CD tools to automate testing and deployment
Keywords: Software Automation Test Engineer, Selenium WebDriver, Gherkin, Cucumber, BDD, Git, GitHub, Bamboo, Jira, BitBucket, Azure, AWS, CI/CD
Job ID: 313949
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!