Candidate will support the P8 Aircraft that is engaged in development of Signal and Information Processing Applications, and Displays and Controls Applications for the Department of Defense (DoD). The applicant must be familiar with activities associated with Configuration Management of large, complex software developments that include multiple Computer Software/Hardware Configuration Items (CSCIs and HCIs).
Functional duties: Performs the necessary functions of configuration management for control of technical (hardware and software) configurations of laboratory or project assets. Apply government instituted processes for documentation, change control management, data management, reconfiguration, baselining, data management, and other relevant processes. Ensure adherence to institutionalized processes and procedures.
- Required Education: BS in Business Administration, Computer Systems Administration, or Information Systems Management.
- Required Experience: At least six (6) years total experience with DoD systems; a minimum of three (3) years out of the most recent six (6) years of experience must include aircraft software configuration management.
- Tracking of information products such as: Documents, Specifications, Standards, Software and Data
- Experience with tracking of software deficiencies and Inventory of Equipment
- Developing documentation/release reports/version description documents detailing corrected as well as outstanding software deficiencies
- Preparing and tracking media shipments ensuring proper classification markings in accordance with standard DoD guidance and best practices
- Managing unclassified and classified inventory of project hardware and software, including general reporting and regular audits
- Experience using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join Sabre!
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled