Software Configuration Specialist
319 InSight is a leading cloud provider of professional solutions to Legal, Ethics & Compliance departments of multinational corporations across the globe. Our clients range from 5,000 to 150,000 employees in all industries. 319 InSight is experiencing significant growth and is looking to add extremely motivated, talented and driven people to our Pompano Beach FL location. The 319 Compliance Cloud is a highly reconfigurable environment that empowers us to deliver custom solutions to each client. Our platform and our strategic partnership with the largest data provider in the world is fueling rapid growth for our corporation.
We are currently looking to hire a technically driven individual to work in the client software configuration and support team.
Compensation Range – $ 45,000 – $ 70,000 plus a generous benefits package.
- Work directly with the client to define and document their current compliance business process
- Define and document the new business process to be implemented within the 319 Compliance Cloud
- Configure the platform to support the client’s requirements
- Assist in training and supporting the client pre and post go live
- Support the client’s configuration on a daily basis.
- Work in partnership with others in 319 to assure the highest level of client success.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years in web software
- Preferably experience in web content management platforms and/or business process automation platforms.
- Web Developer with desire to grow and become a configuration expert delivering enterprise solutions is also a possibility. The job does not require coding as the platform is 100% reconfigurable.
- Mathematical mind – Ability to solve highly complex matrixes that are multi-dimensional
- Strong desire to be successful and not afraid to do the work it takes to be successful
- A solid work Ethic and Commitment to success of each client, all employees and the company as a whole.
- Strong Multitasker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology-related field
Job Type: Full-time