Atlas Technologies, a rapidly-expanding company supporting the US Military and other Government entities, is seeking a passionate, flexible, highly-motivated team player to join our group of Information Technology professionals.
- Program in VB.net
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot and debug existing systems
- Have understanding of relational databases and ability to Administer Oracle DB with knowledge of Stored Procedures and functionality
- Perform IIS Administration, troubleshooting and repair configuration
- Configure and Administer VMWare
- Troubleshoot SQL, Write/implement stored procedures and effectively query a database.
- Provide SAP Web Intelligence Analytics, reporting and troubleshooting; Translate requirements from the business and analyst into technical code and also identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks
- Administer Remedy Incident Management and SLM
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret-level security clearance
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience
- Strong computer hardware and software background
- Must be highly motivated and possess a mid-level skill set in Windows Systems Administration
- Must possess strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Strong work ethic and commitment to quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task and balance multiple goals and priorities
- Ability to work with others in a highly collaborative environment while working with users and
We�d Be Impressed If You Had:
- VB.net - Programming
- Oracle - Knowledge of Stored Procedures and functionality
- IIS - Administration
- VMWare - Configuration and Administration
- SQL - Troubleshooting
- SAP - Web Intelligence Analytics, reporting and troubleshooting
What is Atlas, you ask?
Atlas is a fast-growing information technology services company servicing a range of DoD customers. Our core values directly contribute to our success and growth. Atlas enjoys success by combining nimble management, a top-notch technical team, and unequaled customer service. We are extremely passionate about our platform, as well as our relationships among our team and with our customers.
Life at Atlas
Our focus can be summed up succinctly � To create a positive impact for our clients, community, and country, we integrate reliable, intuitive IT solutions for the warfighter.
Atlas offers you:
Growth potential and ability to lead change
Company leadership that believes in learning, teaching, passion, and flexibility
Challenging, motivating and fun work environment
Company culture that is guided by our core values
Agile product management methodologies with minimal process overhead
Atlas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or protected veteran status. Visit our careers site to apply and join our growing team of professionals. Visit us on Facebook and Glassdoor to learn more about Atlas.