- Location: Must be onsite in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD
- Years’ Experience: 3+
- Education: Bachelors in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Clearance: Secret
- Work Authorization: US Citizen
- Key Skills:
- Security + CE or IAT II or III equivalent (CCNA Security, CYSA+, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP, CASP+CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH)
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) Certification
- Experience with SharePoint administration and development
Develop new and or modify existing information technology applications that support the APHC mission.
- Experience with SharePoint administration and development, including knowledge of SharePoint designer, central administration, workflow development, customizing master pages, and building InfoPath forms.
- Cyber security remediation expertise to assure compliance with STIGS, OPORDS, and VDPs.
- Analyze and solve problems, determine source of problems (e.g. application issues or user error).
- Designs, deploys and maintains custom web sites and applications.
- Independently work with users to identify and resolve application issues by corrective actions.
- Resolve all known defects prior to user acceptance testing.
- Provide custom reports for executive level staff.
- Develop and execute test plans, test scripts and test scenarios for existing application enhancements based on documented change requests.
- Coordinates with the IMD’s Cybersecurity Office to ensure all cybersecurity requirements are applied to applications and information systems.
- Ensure projects are on track with due dates, testing, documentation, training and communicating with stakeholders and management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Security clearance required up to top secret.
- It is preferred to have 3 to 5 years of related experience or equivalent combination of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- MCPD preferred plus baseline certification as stipulated in DoD 8570.01 and DoD 8570.01-M
- SharePoint experience; specifically designing workflows, and in maintaining the SharePoint server environment (patching, mitigation, migration, configuration)
- PowerShell scripting (development, debugging, testing and deployment)
- Proficient in developing on the Microsoft technology stacks