International Document Services (IDS), a division of Reynolds and Reynolds that provides documents and compliance systems for the mortgage industry, is looking for creative individuals who are driven to produce great software solutions. As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for reviewing business specifications, providing a technical design, coding, and testing for your own projects. You will work with both new and existing products to ensure maximum performance and effectiveness. Additionally, you will be developing and executing software test plans such as unit testing, integration testing, system testing and acceptance testing.
- Bachelor's degree or graduation from a Technical school preferred
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Professional development and training through our internal training department
- Promotion from within
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Eight paid holidays
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.