Why Join Altec?
Altec is present in more than 100 countries throughout the world supporting the electric utility, telecommunications, contractor, lights and signs, and tree care markets. We are known for lifting products -- bucket trucks, cranes, and equipment used to help people access tough-to-reach places -- but the success starts with thousands of associates who come together to Reach Higher!
Altec in Elizabethtown is looking for an experienced web developer to join our Scrum Team. As part of the Production Information Technology team (PIT), the developer will help build and maintain the software that is used in our manufacturing plants across the country.
Angular, current version
C#, .NET 4.5
SSDT for Database Deployments
E’town is a small, progressive, and safe community located in the heart of Kentucky, centrally located within 400 miles of 12 major US cities. From the birthplace of Lincoln to the birthplace of bourbon, from the world’s largest cave system to famous Fort Knox, we have all the vibrant attributes of a much larger city, but remain a charming small town. For more … http://eifky.org/quality-of-life/
Basic Qualifications, Experience, and Skills Required
Should the selected candidate meet the qualifications of a more experienced level in the career path, the job level may be adjusted.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related technical discipline AND two years of related full-time experience
- HS/GED required with six years of full-time equivalent work experience required
In addition, the successful candidate will have a history of developing first-class web applications and proficiency writing SQL queries and table design; experience in modern software development practices; Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD); and Agile Development practices.
A familiarity with REST API development, endpoint planning/implementation, spec generation/ verification and testing is also important.
Please send resume to Emily.email@example.com
And apply at jobs.altec.com
- Serve as an effective scrum team member and contribute to development of application software
- Communicate with end-users to scope new features or to troubleshoot existing features, which can include travel
- Scope, Design, and Develop software features for PIT Enterprise
- Participate in Peer Reviews
- Develop automated tests for existing and new code
- Refactor/Replace legacy systems
- Mentor other developers on SDLC best practices and standards
- Support production systems on the manufacturing floor which requires occasional work outside of regular business hours
- All other duties assigned
Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength - Quality - Spiritual Development - Teamwork
Competitive pay which rewards performance
Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.