Software Developer - Expert
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Software Developer (Expert)
- Follows agile software development lifecycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs.
- Assists in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents to customize software to meet application requirements.
- Reviews functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provides feedback.
- Collaborates with other development staff to achieve quality and consistency. Participates in architecture, design and code reviews.
- Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
- Analyzes systems specifications and designs, develops, modifies, and installs highly complex and customized software.
- Actively participate in the escalation of live errors and service problems to limit downtime and resolve problems.
- Recognize and solve inconsistencies in the detailed technical specifications and propose changes.
Skill Set Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience.
- Experience with mobile application projects.
- Integration development experience (IBM MQ, Oracle, Amazon RDS, SQL, MySQL)
- Ability to deploy and manage a DevOps CI/CD pipeline (GitLab, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- API development skills (JSON RESTful, XML, SOAP, MVC)
- AWS experience required; certification preferred.
- Agile experience required.
- Utility experience preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
- GIS experience preferred.