Job Title: Jr. Software Developer
Location: San Juan, P.R.
- Work together with the Product Owner to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Work closely with the Business Owners, Sales, and Business Analysts, for understanding the system’s functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Provide a Software Developer plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets. Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed.
- Coordinate release and sprint planning and conduct daily scrum meetings.
- Consistently meet Department Service Level Metrics.
- Help developers resolve both technical problems as well as human resources issues.
- Responsible for the complete development lifecycle gathering requirements, database management, Software Developer, testing, implementation, user follow up, support and Project Management.
- Responsible for the Integrity, Maintenance and changes to the Software Developer Servers and Databases. (DBA)
- Responsible for developing and implementing change control processes for the development team to follow.
- 2+ years experience developing web applications.
- Required college credits with a proven 3.50+ GPA on Logic, Analysis, System Design, Math and Science courses.
- Experience with tools like Visual Studio 2012, 2013
- Knowledge of n-tier architectures
- Experience with relational databases (RDBMS) like MS SQL, Sybase