Full Stack Developer
6+ Month Contract for W2-Eligible Workers
Interested in applying? Reach out to Griff at gvaughan@apexsystems with your resume to learn more about this and other opportunities
- Plans, designs, develops, codes and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Revises and refines systems as required.
- Participates in the devising of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of business systems.
- Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
- Must be able to apply SDLC concepts and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications.
- Strong communication skills are required as position will interact with business owners.
Software Developer - Full Stack & Mac OS
5 - 7 years of experience.
Development Skills/tools such as :
Ruby on Rails, Ember JS, (Node JS, React), Postgresql, sql
Mac OS development - Swift, Objective C, Xcode
5+ years of hands-on software design experience. Individuals with more experience may assume additional responsibilities.
In-depth software design engineering experience including development and validation.
Experience with Mac OS, Windows platforms.
Experience with programming languages such as: Java, Java Script, Ruby on Rails, Ember JS, Node JS, PHP.
Experience with Objective-C, Swift, C, C++.
Experience with client-server architecture, socket programming.
Experience with databases and cloud technologies such as: sql, postgresql, heroku, AWS.
Experience with Git.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178