KAB Laboratories, Inc. (http://kablab.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Epsilon Systems Solutions focused on software development and systems engineering for complex command, control, intelligence and combat systems is seeking a Secret cleared software test engineer with 3+ years’ experience for work in San Diego, CA supporting a big-data project for multiple U.S. Navy programs. If you have a passion for excellence in engineering and enjoy working on challenging projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment – read on!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement test plans and content that drive software engineering practices
- Test systems centered around Hadoop (big-data) stack
- Design test scenarios and scripts
- Work with a Linux-based operating system
- Integrate testing framework into development environment
- Three (3) years’ experience in writing and executing automated test procedures in a continuous integration environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- DoD Secret security clearance
- Automation testing experience using Robot Framework and Selenium
- Strong scripting skills using tools and languages like Python
- Experience working in Hadoop stack
- Experience with various development tools/languages such as Java, Linux, Junit, Maven, etc.
- Security+ certification
- Linux+ certification
- Agile development experience
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to initiate, prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to operate independently and proactively
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Pursuant to the various government contractual requirements, all applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
- Able to handle prolonged sitting and use of computer (typing, keyboarding).
- Office environment.
KAB Laboratories Inc. and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans.