OSIsoftis a growing company that is dedicated to keeping a small business feel while maintaining global outreach. We hire smart people and trust them to make the right decisions for the organization, and the customer. OSIsoft provides the best aspects of a startup, such as direct access to customers, learning and training opportunities, new technology, and challenging engineering problems, as well as the stability of a company devoted to being around for the next 40 years.
As a Software Developer Intern, you will:
- Join one of our small, energetic development teams
- Work on tasks a full-time developer would work on
- Be responsible for designing, coding, testing, documenting, and supporting our software products
You may enjoy this if:
- You have a passion for creating software
- You like problem solving and have sharp debugging skills
- You are creative with computers and software applied to engineering
We’re looking for:
- Self-motivated individuals with a passion for creating software
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree or PhD program
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Engineering or related field
- GPA 3.25 or above a plus
- Mentorship: You will be assigned a technical mentor to guide you during your internship
- Continuous Learning: In-office training in defensive programming, debugging, and more
- May 18 thru August 7
- June 21 thru September 11
OSIsoft is a global leader in operational intelligence. We deliver an open enterprise infrastructure, the PI System™, to connect sensor-based data, systems and people. OSIsoft has installations in 127 countries and is widely used across manufacturing, energy, utilities, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, data centers, facilities and the process industries, as well as the public sector and the federal government. OSIsoft is headquartered in San Leandro, California, U.S.A, with offices around the world.
At OSIsoft, we provide the industry standard in enterprise infrastructure for management of time series data through the OSIsoft PI System™. Our customers rely upon the PI System™ to safeguard data and deliver enterprise-wide visibility into operational, manufacturing and business information. The PI System™ enables users to manage assets, mitigate risks, comply with regulations, improve processes, drive innovation, make business decisions in real time, and to identify competitive business and market opportunities. We are time series data; if the data has a value at a given time, we collect it, store it, and show it to our customers whenever they need it! We let engineers and managers see exactly what’s going on in their processes in real time – useful, right?
OSIsoft is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer. Adhering to our tenets, we are pathfinders, we are honest, and we respect people: our customers, partners, and especially our employees. We are committed to an inclusive workplace and accept applications without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or gender characteristic, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.