If you qualify for this position, please update your resume showing as many of the following skills you have and send in a WORD document to email@example.com. Salary ranges between $19.00-$22.00 per hour and more with more skills and experience. Includes benefits, holiday and vacation pay and insurance options.
Software Developer – IT Services
Information Technology Services Development Team. We are a software development and development operations team that supports the IT Services business unit. We are dedicated to providing outsourced IT Services (service desk, network monitoring, hardware provisioning) to customers in the healthcare and public sectors.
What We Do:
We support several systems used by our business unit and other systems for our customers including:
- ServiceNow (our core technology platform)
- Amazon Web Services developed functionality including Lamba, Connect, Kenesis, API Gateway
- Mobile Applications
- Custom Developed Legacy Applications (typically .NET)
- Applications developed by the team (web-based customer applications)
- Turnkey Solutions for Healthcare
- Mobile Applications
We are searching for software developers to assist in building functionality in an existing custom developed application that we support for one of our customers. Technologies used are ReactJS, Restful Web Services, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft SQL Server, and limited .NET work. Ongoing work could include any of the supported software / technologies mentioned above. We don’t expect our new team members to have 10 years of experience or walk in knowing everything, we need someone with a little development know-how and a passion to learn and grow their capabilities.
- Including educational experience and self-taught experience
- Basic Understanding of Software Development Practices
- Basic understanding of software architecture
- Basic understanding of transactional databases
- Fundamental Software Development Lifecycle understanding
- Agile Preferred
- Ability to design technical solutions from functional requirements
- Ability to work in both a group and individual capacity
- Tenacity to learn and grow development skills
Experience with the following considered a plus (but absolutely not required):
- Web Service Implementation Experience
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in MIS, CS or related field
- Book-keeping or accounting background / coursework
Applicants may be required to pass a drug screen and criminal background check and be a US citizen or Green card holder.
Benefits to include holiday and vacation pay and insurance options