Formulates and defines system scope and objectives for assigned projects. Prepares detailed specifications for programs. Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Has full technical knowledge and responsibility of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming. Understands the business or function for which application is designed. Duties also include instructing, directing and checking the work of other systems analysts and programming personnel. Mid level candidate may have up to 8 years of work experience.
The candidate shall have the following skills:
- Software Development knowledge and or experience in C++
- Software Development knowledge and or experience in C is desired
- Software Development knowledge and or experience in MFC as part of C++ is desired
- Database knowledge and or experience with the ability to work with SQL queries and statements
- UNIX experience desired
- Image processing experience desired.
- .NET not required but beneficial
- Existing MBI desirable
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178