Major technology company is seeking an OpenGL Software Developer, to support our Graphics Interfaces and determine approaches/solutions for the design, development and/or modification of specific programs or projects for enterprise-wide end-user, system level, and data management software applications.
• Involved in planning of application development and deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards on specific programs or projects.
• Develops graphics designs and algorithms to extend existing in-house framework.
• Assists in the creation of the next generation of RPA/UAV and sensor graphics interfaces.
• Works with experts in the field of 3D maps and stunning graphics engines.
• Must have previous experience developing graphics designs and algorithms to extend existing in-house framework.
• Must have experience with OpenGL.
• Other tools/skills desired: 3D application development, C++, performance minded, understanding in 3DPipelines, Object Oriented, OpenCL, Cuda. C# and WPF.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer