vTech can help you avoid the daunting task of writing and posting job offers, shifting through resumes and laboring through the lengthy interview process. Our Staffing solutions will allow you to elude those tasks and place topnotch, high-caliber professionals in the position you need to fill.
We use our expertise, knowledge, and global resources to deliver top-quality candidates and tailor our IT and Non-IT recruitment services to your needs. This allows us to deliver the required results in a timely manner that meets your schedule at a substantially reduced cost.
We pride ourselves for having one of thefastest growthrateand also thelowestturnover rates in the industry just 2.5 percent annually. We focus on the training and retaining qualified professionals with high personal and work ethics. With the help of our extensive database of internal candidates and CATS applicants tracking system, we can provide quality resources within the limited time frame.
We have also successfully placed hundreds of candidates in the areas related to Information Technology, Engineering, professional, Scientific & Clinical, etc. for both our commercial and government clients.
- Source:A recruiter sources candidates from various sources; the search starts from our proprietary database. Using advanced sourcing methods like social media, professional networking media, internal, and 3rd party job boards, we identify qualified candidates.
- Validate:A recruiter validates the candidates experience and skill sets against our clients position.
- Initial Screening:Based on the position and the clients work culture, the recruiter uses initial screening questions to determine the most suitable candidates.
- Submit:the recruiter will submit to the technical team qualified candidates who have passed the initial screening.
- Technical Screening:The technical team then prepares a matrix of the particular requirements and required experience for the position and using a list of questions and the results, re-validates the candidates technical skills.
- Background Check:Administrative personnel will provide a detailed background check, as required, per client agreement.
- On board:On successfully completing the above steps, the candidates are welcomed on board and assisted to ensure a smooth integration at the clients location.
Job Title: Software Developer/Programmer (SDP)
Location: Des Moines, IA
Duration: 10 Months
The Software Developer/Programmer (SDP) converts data from project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or modify computer programs:
Prepares, or receives from systems analyst detailed workflow chart and diagram to illustrate sequence of steps that program must follow and to describe input, output, and logical operations involved.
Analyzes workflow chart and diagram, applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
Confers with supervisor and representatives of departments concerned with program to resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
Converts detailed logical flow chart to language processed by computer.
Enters program codes into computer system. Inputs test data into computer.
Observes computer monitor screen to interpret program operating codes.
Corrects program errors, using methods such as modifying program or altering sequence of program steps.
Writes instructions to guide operating personnel during installation and maintenance of the application.
May work with business analyst to obtain and analyze project specifications and flow charts. May direct and coordinate work of others to write, test, and modify computer programs.
Most frequently requested programmer skills include C#, Java, PHP and IDMS.
The State will indicate specific development skills required with each posting.
For example: the State may specify a Software Developer/Programmer 3 with GIS skills and experience with industry standard or open source Geospatial software APIs or SDKs.
- Strong Java/J2ee programming experience
- Strong experience programming in Apache CXF in Service Oriented Architecture for both SOAP and RESTful services
- Experience in JSF, Spring frameworks, Ajax, Xml technologies
- Experience using ORM frameworks like Open JPA and Hibernate
- Experience in SQL and stored procedure
- Experience using testing tools and frameworks like JUnit, TestNG and Mockitos
- Experience in writing and maintaining Maven builds
- Experience using IDEs such as Eclipse or similar
- Experience working in methodologies like Agile and Test Driven Development (TDD)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.